This recipe is delicious, creating a wholesome great tasting meal. Freezes well too! A great way to use the left over turkey from your Easter turkey dinner.
- 3 lbs/1.3kgs Hayter’s Turkey Breast Scaloppini
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 x 10 3/4 ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup calorie-reduced mayonnaise salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded old cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder or chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 x 16-ounce package frozen broccoli cuts, thawed and drained or 2 cups fresh steamed, slightly until it starts to limp
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 cups soft bread crumbs
Method of Preparation
- Preheat skillet with olive oil. Add turkey to the pan. Grill 3 minutes each side on medium heat or until the scaloppini is still slightly pink.
- For sauce, combine soup, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of the bread crumbs, half of the cheese, the lemon juice, and spices.
- Combine broccoli, Turkey, and half of the sauce. Turn mixture into a 13x9x2-inch casserole dish. Spread with remaining sauce.
- Combine the remaining cheese and bread crumbs and the melted butter; sprinkle over sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
I like to use this recipe after a turkey dinner. A great way to use up the left overs with out eating the same meal again. Freezes well too!