A light and flavourful wrap, perfect for a hot summer’s day. Get a calcium boost and serve with a side of Balkan Yogurt. Delicious!
- 1/4 cup cooked turkey breast
- 1 flatbread original wrap
- 1/4 medium avocado, peeled
- 1/8 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 medium carrot, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1/4 small cucumber, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1/4 small red sweet pepper, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
Method of Preparation
- In a small bowl, mash together avocado and lime juice.
- Place one wrap on wax paper.
- Spread mixture over the wrap.
- Sprinkle with bean sprouts.
- Arrange turkey, carrot, cucumber, and red pepper strips on top of the avocado mixture, leaving about 2 inches of space at each end of the wrap.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese; roll up into a spiral. Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 4 hours. If desired, cut in half diagonally.