Ah… those hot summer nights. Try this refreshing dinner on a hot day Guaranteed to cool your palette. Leftovers are delicious cold in a pasta salad for lunch next day.
- 2 pcs Hayter’s TURKEY Unseasoned Breast Fillets approximately 1/2″ thick
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary chopped finely
- ½ medium garlic (3 cloves) minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Method of Preparation
- Mix olive oil, juice from the lime, rosemary, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place ¾ of mixture in zip lock bag add turkey and marinate for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat barbecue on medium heat. Make sure to oil the grill prior to adding turkey breasts.
- Grill turkey until cooked through, approx. 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove from grill. Add remaining sauce to drizzle over top.
- Serve with green salad. Pairs nicely with an Ontario Rose. Enjoy