This meal time favourite is great for the busy household. Quick and easy to prep. Dinner is ready in under 1 hour. This recipe can be frozen too. Just double the recipe and freeze one for another day. Bon Appétit!
- 1 lb fresh or thawed Hayter’s MINCED Turkey
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1 T minced garlic
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp basil, dried or fresh.
- 1 cup frozen veggies, thawed, drained frozen
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 can 1/2 fat cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups grated old or medium cheddar cheese, divided
Method of Preparation
- Preheat oven to 350F/177C. Spray 9 x 11 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place Hayter’s Minced TURKEY, onions in skillet. Grill on med for approx. 5 minutes until ground is turning white with a bit of pink still in it. Add spices.
- Put all ingredients in the casserole dish, reserving 1 cup of grated cheese. Fold together gently.
- Top with grated cheese. Bake for 40 minutes, covered. Uncover the last 15 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Delicious with spinach salad!