- 1lb of Homemade or store-bought Turkey meat Balls. See Hayters’s Traditional Meatball recipe.
- 1 500ml jar of Johnston’s Cranberry Sauce, or other whole berry sauce not the jelly kind.
- 250 gr (1 cup) Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 2 Tablespoon of Ontario Garlic, minced
Method of Preparation
- Cook meatball as instructed.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, spoon over partially cooked meatballs.
- For saucier meatball use casserole dish and cover, bake for additional 20 minutes
- For a dryer appetizer return to oven on a baking sheet, uncovered for 15 minutes.