Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a hearty bowl of Irish Stew, with a twist, the Turkey way! You’ll have the most suspicious of leprechauns asking for seconds of this nontraditional St. Paddy’s favourite!
- 2lbs boneless skinless Hayter’s TURKEY Thighs, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 3 medium Potatoes, cubed
- 6 carrots cut in chunks
- 1 can (14oz/398ml) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Guinness Beer
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 bay leaf
Method of Preparation
- Brown turkey and onion in 2 T. dressing in large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil, cover, reduce heat to low. Simmering for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and simmer 30 more minutes. Remove Bay Leaf.
Beef Broth can be substituted for beer.