This casserole is a definite time saver. It is so easy to prepare. A real crowd pleaser loaded up with pasta and cheese!
- 1 lb. Hayter’s fresh or thawed Minced TURKEY
- 1 can tomato soup
- 3/4 cup 1% milk
- 1 cup elbow macaroni pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic, (or 1 clove chopped fine)
- 1 Tbsp Italian spices
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, reserved
- Parsley flakes to garnish
Method of Preparation
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown fresh or thawed ground turkey over medium heat in large fry pan.
- Spray a 9×12″ casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix in all the ingredients and the ground to casserole dish except the grated cheddar cheese.
- Top with grated cheddar, evenly, garnish with dried parsley.
- Bake, uncovered 3/4 of an hour. Rest 10 minutes before serving.
To add more zip to this casserole, substitute tomato soup with medium salsa.