This amazing no cook Corn Relish pares perfectly with Turkey Sausage or Turkey Burger. For that summer fresh taste, use fresh cooked corn when available, either grilled or boiled and cut from the cob.
Recipe Source: http://makesitsuper.ca/recipe
- 8 fresh Hayter’s TURKEY Sausage, grilled
- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- ¼ cup (60 mL) diced dill pickles
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) each, chopped fresh parsley and cilantro
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) granulated sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 buns
Method of Preparation
- In a large bowl, combine corn, tomato, onion, dill pickles, parsley, cilantro, oil, vinegar, sugar and salt and pepper.
- Use right away or cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Flavours will develop upon sitting.
- Place sausages on buns and top with corn relish. A great summer meal!