Hayter’s Farm is a family-owned turkey farm in Dashwood, Ontario that has been operating for 75 years with over 150 team members from across the Globe. Families have come to know and love our turkey products thanks to partnerships with major retailers like Farm Boy, Longo’s, and Hello Fresh. We are the only Federal establishment in Canada to raise, process, package & retail all in one location. Managing the entire process allows us to adapt, implement change, and create the best product.
As a growing, team-based environment, we value flexibility and ownership to do what it takes to get the job done. We celebrate small victories and move towards continuous improvement every day.
We are currently hiring Delivery Drivers to operate company-owned vehicles and transport products to our customers in Southwestern Ontario. Local runs so you will be home every night.
- Daily deliveries starting from our Farm and Production facility in Dashwood, Ontario
- Seasonally opportunity to support our Farm team, doing runs to the local co-op
- Assisting with unloading the skids when required
- Complete pre-trip inspection of truck and safely operate the equipment.
- Routes range from within the municipality to as far as Toronto, so you’re home every night
- Building relationships with our customers and representing our brand on the road
- The schedule can include AZ and DZ driving
- An AZ license and clean abstract
- Confidence driving in rural and urban areas
- Calm and willing to be a team player with our Shipping & Receiving team
- Ability to lift 20lbs to 60lbs
The shifts can range from 8 to 12 hours per day, Monday to Friday. There are seasonal spikes in our business that require weekend runs for example Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Our company offers RRSP matching, comprehensive benefits, competitive wages and the chance to work alongside a passionate leadership team.
Apply today to learn more! Hayter’s Farm is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements, for the purpose of accommodation under AODA, known to Human Resources when they are contacted for an interview.