Enjoy a beautiful summer day on the patio with this light and fresh summer pasta salad that serves 4.
2 Hayters boneless/ skinless turkey breast
1 Yellow Pepper
4 Mini cucumbers
4 Green onions
1 tsp black pepper
2 tsp salt
5 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
Method of Preparation
1. Bring Water to Boil – add pasta and a pinch of salt. Drain Pasta – set aside.
2. Slice the turkey about 1/8 -inch thick and sauté in a frying pan.
3. Chop Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Green Onions & Yellow Pepper.
4. Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, parsley in one bowl and mix.
5. Add everything together in a bowl and mix.
Add a dash of your favourite dressing the mix. Experiment with different combinations of spices and seasoning.